Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zombie Joe

Here is my newest that I've named Zombie Joe since his name is Joe and he smashes the stuffing out of zombies.

This figure actually broke my painters block so I went really stress free on him. I didn't worry too much about details or trying to get every thing perfect. I based him on my boyfriend Jason who often has blue jeans, camo green shirt, fingerless gloves when he can get away with it and a black mohawk with a blue tint.

The zombie I went really easy on with the colors a base coat and a couple washes of colors on him and I called it good. I added some extra gore with green stuff and glue to help fill in some of the awkward gaps.

And for the life of me I could not get paint to stick on the bottom lip of the base I painted that over quite a few times and any time I touched it it came right off even with a sealer over it. So Eff it.










3 comments:

  1. Really good work and great paint .
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, another great work of art....

    Can I ask... was the blood spatter hard to do to keep it looking good? Not to much, not to little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.
      I don't use my miniatures for gaming so they rarely get touched and I have pieces that are a few years old that still have their blood details.

      Delete