Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big Trouble in Little China Mighty Muggs 2009

Since i'm working on a big project right now and don't have anything to report on it yet, so I figured I would share an older project that I still love.  
I customized these back in 2009 before I started this blog. 
The other day I was looking at them sitting on top of my display case and thought they needed some new pictures and to be shared again. 
Well during my lunch break I dusted them off and stuck them in the light box and took a few pictures. 
They originally started with Jack Burton, I made him for my boyfriend and then I just couldn't stop, I had to make Lo-pan and Gracie.  Anyways I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 










2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your Lo-pan custom Mighty Mugg, and I'll be honest. It's the greatest thing I've seen in a while. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words! :D

    ReplyDelete