Here are a few Work in progress pictures of my Flower Knight i did have some troubles with the colors as I didn't have enough different greens to do what i wanted so i've added in some browns, yellows and oranges. I think they are working out well so far. I'm of course struggling with the colors on the sword but I have a feeling I'll get it after some more blending and noodling with it. Tonight just might be the night for it.
Also If you are still paying attention here is a little preview pic of what my boyfriend has been putting together for me to paint. I'm sure some of you will recognize the base piece. Start drooling now because it's going to be made of awesome by the time i'm done with it.