Friday, January 20, 2012

Flower Knight Base WIP

So after my first serious fail of trying to make a base for the flower knight (it looked like a Tennis Ball on LSD and Dr Seuss and not in a good way).  It went straight into the trash can. 
I decided to go for something a bit more somber so I came up with this. So far I'm pretty happy with it. 
I find I tend to make bases larger than they need to be (or compared to other painters) as I want to convey a larger story or at portray a scene on a larger scale.  Granted i'm not very good at it yet.  Thankfully I got some awesome feedback from my boyfriend which has put me in the right direction. Hopefully this one will be a "level taker" for me.  







2 comments:

  1. amazing figure !

    Great Blog!

    Im following you !

    You can follow me too !

    http://malditoduendeminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving what you have done with this figure, the base is off to a fantastic start and I look forward to seeing this piece completely finished :)

    ReplyDelete