Here is something that has been on my work bench for easily over a year.
Jason designed her, put her together, and bought all the pieces for me (he did all the hard work).
I had started her and put her on the back of the desk because I found myself frustrated with trying to paint an un-paintable object. But with all the research I've been doing these past few months I was finally able to pick her up and finish her for the most part. Originally I was trying to paint her like a standard miniature and found myself overwhelmed but this time I used pastels a little paint and lots of sealer. She is simple for a mini but complex for an action figure.
I actually broke out the air brush for pretty much the first time and painted the black on her legs with it. I had to get some air brush cleaner and new paints first but once the air brush was cleaned out she was a breeze to paint.
But enough with the reading here are the pictures! I hope you enjoy.
The Fall of the Emperor, Rise of Guilliman
1 hour ago